ICO / STO Advisor
Providing architecture and business advice to businesses planning to run, or already running an Initial Coin Offering or Security Token Offering.
Whenever I get contacted by a business planning an ICO there will be one of two questions they ask.
- What can you do for us?
- How much funding can you bring to our ICO?
So lets deal with the easy one first. If you need private funding to get your ICO off the ground you have come to the wrong place.
So what can I do for you?
As an ICO advisor my job is to crawl all over your proposition, find all the weak spots and help you resolve them. I have a wide variety of technical skills, and have been through the process of running an ICO including creating a token and smart contract on the Ethereum network.
What else can I do for you?
- I can explain how you an an ICO providing a step by step guide, including recommending some tools to shortcut some of the process
- Help with your budgeting, you will inevitably have underestimated how much it costs to run an ICO.
- Advise on how best to use your time and resources.
- Help write and review your website copy, and whitepaper. Nobody will invest in your project if your documentation is sub-standard.
- Troubleshooting any issues you have as you progress through your ICO.
- Make recommendations on where to list your ICO, including which ones are worth paying for.
- Recommend on bounty programs, airdrops and tools for running them.
- Promote your ICO across my social media channels, including blogs.